Interesting gluten free and travel news from around the web in July.
1. Pill to Let Celiac Sufferers Eat Gluten Currently in Development. Would you risk taking a pill to let you eat gluten for 1 or 2 hours? (Yahoo Canada)
2. All-In-One Travel Jacket that is Nearing $2 Million on Kickstarter. This couple created the coolest jacket that would be on any traveler’s packing list. (Entrepreneur)
3. Going Gluten Free has made Novak Djokovic the World’s Number 1 Tennis Player. Djokovic saw his chronic fatigue, asthma, and recurring illness disappear when he went gluten free. (Health24)
4. Traveler’s Guide to Special Airline Meals. Relying on a special dietary meal on an airplane is always risky – here are some helpful tips. (SheKnows)
5. 10 Things You Need to do before any International Trip. Important steps to take before traveling abroad. (Fodors)
6. Quality the Main Ingredient at Whisked Gluten Free. A new gluten free, soy free, corn free, refined sugar free bakery opened in a Toronto suburb. (Inside Toronto)
*Photo Credit: The above photographs are from the linked websites corresponding with the photograph number.